The fifth RENEXPO® BiH will be held in the Congress Center Hills hotel in Sarajevo. The exhibition area extends to 2,000 m², and the expected number of visitors this year is about 2.000. Visitors can apply for professional guided tours of the fair, and be part of official evening reception and other side program.
During the two days of the fair, on 23rd and 24th of October 2019, representatives of local governments, ministries, various associations and organizations, experts in the field of water and industry, investors and engineers, representatives of national and international organizations, financial institutions, the city’s Bureau of public health, public enterprises, the most prominent representatives of the scientific community, the media and others interested will meet to discus future that lies ahead.
Be part of this extraordinary event that builds bridges of cooperation and opens doors to the future!
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● Waste to energy
● Energy efficiency
● Heat pump
● Photovoltaics and energy storage
● Waste water treatment
● Drinking water
● Flood protection
● Geotermal energy
Ⅲ. Why Attend:
● It brings together a large number of experts in the field of energy efficiency, water and innovation
● It represents a key meeting place for international experts and professionals from the region
● RENEXPO® provides insights into the latest technologies in the field of environmental protection, water, innovation, wind energy, hydro energy, waste management and related areas
● It brings together project owners from across the region and potential investors from European countries
● RENEXPO® allows transfer of good practices from Western Europe to Western Balkans market