Indo Renergy 2018 Expo & Forum - The 10th Indonesia’s No.1 New and Renewable Energy Industry and Technology Event will be held from 28 - 30 June 2018 at Grand City Convex, Surabaya, Indonesia. Indo Renergy will be bringing together businesses, sustainable energy industry trade associations, government agencies, and energy policy research organizations to showcase the status and near-term potential of the cross-section of renewable energy (Bio-fuels, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydroelectricity, Solar Energy, Tidal Power, Wave Power and Wind Power) and energy efficiency technologies.
Supported by The Ministry of Industry, The Ministry of Trade and Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (IECA), this event will provides a platform for a comprehensive business to business event with over 10,000 buyers and delegates to examine the latest issues and discuss on the latest energy efficiency and technological diversification of energy sources which result in significant economic benefits.
Available spaces are limited, book now and see how you can benefit from this event.
Ⅱ. Exhibit Profile:
● Renewable Energy Products and Service Suppliers
Suppliers, manufacturers or consultants in the area of PV & Solar Thermal Energy, Wind Energy, Geothermal Energy, Bioenergy.
● Energy Management Companies
Companies involved in consulting, Auditing, Energy Agencies, Metering,Building Energy Management Systems Energy Management Bureaus, ESCO’s, Facilities Management.
● Professional Trade Associations
Professions including Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Solar, Wind, Bioenergy, Geothermal, CHP.
● Building Service and Technology Providers
Air Conditioning, Air Tightness, District Heating, Insulation, HVAC, Lighting, Heating and Cooling, Monitoring and Targeting, Motors and Drives, Refrigeration, Compressed Air, Process Specialists, Heat Recovery, Ventilation.
● Energy Utilities and Suppliers
State Utilities, Gas/ Electrical Suppliers, Independent Power Producers, Energy Service Companies.
Ⅲ. Visitor Profile:
● Advocacy Groups
● Associations and Industry leaders
● Building Owners
● Chamber of Industry
● Clean-Tech specialists
● Construction & Rigging Companies
● Companies Decision Makers
● Component Manufacturers
● Distributors / Dealers / Importers
● Environmental Groups
● Equipment Manufacturers
● Governments and High level decision makers
● Green Power Providers
● Hotels / Hospital
● Installers and Integrators
● International organizations
● National and International Investors
● New Entrepreneurs
● Nonprofit Organizations
● Non-Governmental Organizations
● Policy level thinkers
● Power generation and energy companies
● Project Developers
● R & D institutions
● Technical Consultants
● Technology developers
● Trade associations
● Utility providers
Ⅳ. Why Participate:
● Raise awareness of your brand
● Promote your brand, company, and projects
● Build partnerships and business opportunities
● New Product launch
● Generate sales leads
● Build your database
● See what your competitors are doing