Focus on Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan, CARES will brought a series of deep discussion covering Solar, Wind & Hydro Power by gathering most of the key decision makers in this region, helping you to secure opportunities and win tenders.
Central Asia possesses vast renewable energy resources including solar, wind and water, largely untapped. This huge potential attract more and more investment into this region as the local government is striving to develop the renewable energy with a series policies.
Kazakhstan aim to reach 50% of total electricity to be generated by renewable sources by 2050, with completing 36, totally 857.93MW RE projects in 2018. In 2019, Uzbekistan has approved the law to grant tax privileges to renewable energy producers and power generation equipment manufacturers.
Ⅱ. Why attend:
● No.1 C-Level renewable energy event in Central Asia focusing on wind energy, PV, CSP & energy storage
● 200+ renewable energy industry players to focus on Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
● 20+ key developers and EPCs you will meet for business-critical discussion
● Access 8+ case studies about projects tenders
● 15+ technology showcases for wind energy, PV, CSP and energy storage innovations
● Unparalleled networking opportunity together with government, developers, EPC, control systems / equipment providers, material and other renewable energy supply chain