AIREC WEEK, the Largest Annual Power Generation Exhibition & Congress, returns to Buenos Aires for the third year running to continue the revolution in the clean energy sector. The congress will cover new power generation projects, transmission and distribution grids, project and infrastructure finance, energy storage, corporate and industrial energy efficiency, corporate procurement and corporate clean energy projects.
AIREC WEEK is the marketplace where Developers, Offtakers, EPC Contractors, Consultants, Government Stakeholders, Installers and Integrators meet. The event is highly attended by both Argentinian based, and international delegates from across the globe.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● Morning Masterclass: Contract Negotiation & Legal; Afternoon Interactive Workshop: Understanding & Structuring Financing Projects .
● Dedicated and focused sessions giving you the latest policy and regulatory updates, in-depth spotlight on new and emerging financing options, in-depth forecasting and market mapping of Argentina’s renewable energy opportunity through case studies, interactive sessions and panel debates.
● Technology focussed sessions providing fresh insights from international project showcases as well as understanding the exciting opportunities emerging in solar, wind and biomass in Argentina.
Ⅲ. Why Attend:
● Develop and refine your strategy as you hear from industry leaders on the latest market and regulatory updates during this exciting time of transformation for Argentina.
● Discover the best project opportunities across the wind, solar and bioenergy sectors.
● Make connections across the entire value chain that will help drive your strategy forward.
● Meet with international and domestic industry decision makers and stakeholders
● Explore private and public financing options emerging in Argentina
● Develop effective risk mitigation strategies by understanding how the macro-economic climate is evolving
● Navigate the interconnecting licensing, permitting and regulatory framework
Ⅳ. What are we going to focus on at AIREC 2019?
● Financing and investment
● Utility scale projects
● The MATER market
● Distributed generation
● The economy, the government and new policies
Ⅴ. Why sponsor or exhibit at AIREC?
● Network and build relationships with key players from government, investors, project developers, EPCs, technology & service providers, off-takers, industry associations and many more…
● Benefit from a platform to present information about your success and commitment to an audience of qualified key players
● Enhance your brand and position your company as a leader in the industry