Intersolar Europe is the world's leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners and takes place annually at the Messe München exhibition center in Munich, Germany. The event’s exhibition and conference both focus on the areas of photovoltaics, solar thermal technologies, solar plants, as well as grid infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy. Since being founded 28 years ago, Intersolar has become the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners of the solar industry.
Ⅱ. Exhibit Scope:
● Solar Thermal Technologies
● Solar Plants
● Grid Infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy
Ⅲ. Who Will Visit:
◆ Installers and Integrators
◆ Project Developers/ EPC Contractors
◆ Architects/Energy Planner
◆ Energy Consultants
◆ System Suppliers
◆ Investors and Analysts
◆ Government Officials/ Policy Makers
Ⅳ. Why Exhibit:
● Your international platform: Industry professionals from 155 countries and exhibitors from 49 countries are your future partners, driving the internationalization of your company.
● Showcasing innovation: The innovative power of the industry is on full display, at every exhibition booth, every year – and in the 1,090 submissions we have received for the Intersolar Award since 2008.
● More than "just" products: With a conference, special exhibits, workshops and forums, the accompanying program showcases international industry trends and solutions that will transform the market.
● Innovation and tradition: For 27 years, Intersolar Europe has been the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the solar industry. Together we will shape the future of energy supply.