SNEC 14th (2020) International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition [SNEC PV POWER EXPO] will be held in Shanghai, China, on August 8-10, 2020. It was initiated by Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Development and Exchange Center (SSTDEC), Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) and jointly organized by 23 international associations and organizations including Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000sqm in 2007 to over 200,000sqm in 2019 when it attracted over 2000 exhibiting companies from 95 countries and regions all over the world and the overseas exhibitor ratio is over 30%. SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC showcases PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, PV project and system, energy storage and mobile energy, covering every section of the whole PV industry chain.
The SNEC Conference consist of various programs incorporating different topics, covering the market trends of PV industry, collaboration and development strategies, policy directions of different countries, advanced industry technologies, PV finance and investment, etc. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, present your results to the community, and network with industrial experts, scholars and entrepreneurs and colleagues.
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative development of the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on August 07-10, 2020!
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/ Wafer/ Cell/ Panel/ Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
● Ingot/ Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/ solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/ deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/ stringers, laminators and other related;
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/ CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/ Panels (PV Modules):
● Companies that manufacture solar cells/ panels (/ modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/ panels (/ modules) and the companies using OEM/ ODM.
● Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
4. Solar Materials:
● Silicon Materials, Ingots/ Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
5. Solar Products:
● Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
6. PV Projects and System Integrators:
● PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Highlights:
SNEC PV Power Expo is a globally acknowledged, Asia and even the world's largest PV show focusing on the whole industry chain. SNEC (2020) PV Power Expo is estimated to attract over 2,000 exhibitors, 260,000 visits, and 5,000 conference participants, with 200,000 sqm space. It is an opportunity that industry people cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, build contacts with Chinese and Asian PV business partners, access the fast-growing Asian markets, and present the technology accomplishments and services to the industry.